ELECTRIC GATE MAINTENANCE
Electric gates are a valuable addition to any home, providing security and convenience. However, it is important to maintain them in order to ensure their proper operation. Annual gate maintenance is recommended in order to check for any potential problems and fix them before they become bigger issues.
Automated gate maintenance (technical inspection) should be carried out at least twice a year to limit the number of gate failures. It is strongly advised to do periodic gate maintenance and inspections. This helps to keep your gate in good health and significantly extend components life especially: cylinders, gears, hinges, rollers and safety sensors. A properly installed, utilized and maintained entrance gate will serve you for many years.
GATE MAINTENANCE INCLUDE
- testing the gate in manual and automatic operate modes,
- cleaning, aligning and testing of all installed safety photocells,
- cleaning and testing of all installed safety edges,
- checking of all electrical connections and enclosures,
- checking of condition of the hinges,
- testing of magnetic lock if installed,
- testing of fireman overrides if installed,
- checking of control panel condition and wiring up,
- testing of control panel cut off switch,
- testing of underground inductive loops if installed,
- testing of all external triggers (keypads, press buttons, intercoms),
- cleaning and testing of the gate operators / motors
AUTOMATED GATE RISK ASSESSMENT
Risk assessment is an inspection and measurements made to make sure that automated gate is safe to use and conform to all the current safety legislation and guidelines. It is important to ensure that gate and automation system is supplied with correct safety equipment.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND QUOTE
After each maintenance visit we supply a recommendations and quotation to extend the trouble free gate operation and to ensure the automation system is up to safety standards.
CALL OUTS PRIORITY AND REDUCED PRICES
We take care about our customers and that’s why our maintenance contact holders getting a reduced call outs prices and priority.